Saturday, April 5, 2014

Spring!......?

Last weekend we had spring-like weather.

Sun. 
Warmth.

Get outside weather.
Chalk on the sidewalk weather.


Yoda (with a little help from Dad)
So nice we made a trip to Kramarczuks in Nordeast in anticipation of the official Grill Opener 2014. I thought Grandma Candy might like to join us (andouille!) and she said yes. So we prepared her parking spot. I took charge.
Grandma Parking Only!
Roman was trying to tell me what it should say, but I wasn't really listening (and I wonder why they don't listen to me!%$#). After I was done he quietly went and got a piece of chalk and fixed my sign.


Grandma's Parking Spot Only! 
Ok then.


And Zoe embellished this with a rectangular spot filled with hearts. Gotta let her know she's loved.

Less than a week later we had a 8 inches of snow on the ground.
C'mon!
Show some mercy, mother earth!


No comments: