Sunday, October 19, 2014

Our New library (or libraries)

Star Wars Reads day at the local library... Dad was too busy to attend (next year!), but I thought it would be worth checking out. 


It was. The Lego table got someone's attention, also Yoda and Chewbacca origami, a scavenger hunt...


Wait. Star Wars?
Well, there is a princess involved.


And cookies. Decorate your own cookie to look like a planet from the movie (Dagobah*? Tatooine**?) or other sphere (Death Star?). 
Death Star.


Although Zoe recently recounted that she chose the Death Star but opted to turn into a smiley face instead (confirmed if you look very closely at the photo above). 


Once a week we go to dance and 10 steps away from where we drop Zoe of for dance is another public library. A nice little one.


With a bench seat in the kids area for reading.


It is pretty awesome.

* I had to look this up to expand my list
**I had to look this up to make sure I spelled it right.




No comments: