Tuesday, June 12, 2012

CARS!


Grandpa Jon's old stomping grounds.


North St Paul History Cruzers started with a perfect weather night, and lots of people (but not so many that we felt the need to leave, if you know what I mean).





Pink. Worthy of a kiss.


Noise!


The car your Dad is currently enamored with.


As evidenced by the pictures that follow.




Must say, it does look nice. But I'm still not agreeing that he can buy one off Craig's list and fix it up. And that's all I will say on the blog.  


And I thought the shadow of the letters on the interior looked kind of cool. But part of me wanted the shadows to spell out something funny. Although I don't know what that would be with those letters. lack i. 


Huggy, huggy Roman.
The car that I thought your Dad was obsessed with (he does like his cars...)


She gets Daddy's sunglasses.
Ok, let's face it, she gets whatever she wants!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From Star Wars to Car Wars. Lovely way to spend a summer night. Lucky kids to have that time with mom and dad. Lucky mom and dad.
Grandma Jane