Wednesday, April 3, 2013

More Easter


Roman, Aunt Laura and Zoe and Grandma & Grandpa's on Easter.



Draculaura. Monster High doll, from Grandma Candy.
Hey, she's got pink streaks, so it works.
And her limbs detach.
What's more Easter than that?! :)


I like chips.
Schippps.
Ok, this was crackers, but he likes his schipps.


and Lucy.
Lucy loooo! (tha's my annoying nickname I can't help yelling out everytime I see her. Annoying, I am sure. But I guess I enjoy saying it so much that I don't care. Go ahead, say it.
Lucy LOOOOOOO!

I was thinking of this concept of enjoyable phrases the other day. There's a song at library storytime that goes something like "I know a chick-en....she laid an egg" and it goes on (I know!) "UH-OH, she laid an egg". Sometimes it gets stuck in my head. Sometimes I sing it outloud (usually not while I'm sitting at my desk at work). Sometimes the kids are right there and it makes them smile. Or sing along. I like this.

And I like diving back into nonsense for a moment. It's good for the soul. 
Try it.


And smile for the camera.
Particularly when you're wearing a headband that keeps the hair out of your face, a look that never flies during the normal days of the year. On Easter, ok Mom. Actually Ms Zo is quite independent with her look and put this on of her own accord. For the most part I let her pick her outfits and develop her own style. God knows she's just about outpaced me in that department already.

No comments: