Monday, September 9, 2013

Hayward (part 3): Fish


Do I really need to say anything?


Really?


This was walking distance from our hotel. 
We had to visit.


I'd never been, but I'd seen it from the parking lot.


Motors? Lots of 'em.


Resting spots?


You could say that.


Big fish?


Big Fish.
69lb 11oz Musky.


Lures?
You betcha.
 

But it's the giant statues that draw you in...


And a fishing pond.



And waving from inside the fish's mouth.
I think of Pee Wee Herman's Big Adventure.


"Everyone has a big but..."


Daddy's taking video, Mommy's taking  pictures. 
Document the heck out of it.


Fish see saw.
Fish Teeter Toter.
Which reminds me the kids played 'Duck, Duck, GREY duck" after school the other day. They are Minnesotans. Daddy called it 'duck, duck, goose' (and based on my small sampling, that may be more the norm). I always called it Grey duck. 
Minnesotans.


Fishin' with Dad.
This lasted about 1 minute and then dad was stuck with both poles. Fishing is a sport for a patient being. Two almost 5 year olds? Not quite in that space yet.


Fish swings.


Fish Tunnel.


A reel funny fish.
Not.

No comments: