Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Welcome to the world cousin Audrey!


Miss Audrey, Roman and Zoe's baby cousin!
She's 3 weeks old today.
I stole this photo off Aunt Laura's Facebook page :) 


Dad, Roman and Zoe got to meet her about a week ago.
"Don't get any ideas" I keep hearing.
Don't worry.  A niece is plenty fun for me.
I got to meet her a day after she was born. 
So small. So tiny. 
Precious.
"Don't get any ideas!"



And R & Z are plenty excited to be the 'big' kids.
Although I do like the fact that the big kid is sucking her thumb in this photo. She swears she isn't giving it up. Although she did admit to me that during naptime at preschool she faces the wall so no one can see that she sucks her thumb. Coping mechanisms for the coping mechanisms.


I told Roman and Zoe (not Zo, she informed me recently she doesn't like that!) they'd be like their uncle Jared and aunt Amanda for Audrey, and that got a great response.
Wow?! Really?!


Yep.

No comments: