Friday, May 6, 2016

Dance! 2016


I broke down and bought the cd of the dance photos this year. Last year I didn't and the prints turned out great, so I thought I better.


Only this year, some little 7 year old girl yelled at me....because she had to do a bunch of poses that no one else had to do (no one else in her class bought the disc!)


I think it's worth it:)
This year it was a choice between dance and girl scouts due to a schedule conflict. She SO wants to do both...so we're going to make it work somehow next year.



Spring Recital.
She's come a long way. I think she's a natural! Such long, lean limbs!!


With Miss Audrey

 Proud Dad and Mom.


And the family who came out to support her. Uncle Andy, Aunt Laura, Audrey, Grandma B, cowering Roman, and Grandma Candy.


such pumpkins!

No comments: