Thursday, March 5, 2009

IKEA (again)


You really can't tell it from the picture, but the family made yet another trip to IKEA yesterday. It's a good place to wander, and family friendly. Even better in the middle of the day on a Wednesday. Not so many people. When we got there it was time for Ms Zoe to eat, so we headed on over to the cafeteria. They had a nice little area with two couches and tables. We made ourselves at home.

Since Dad's been home more we seem to be venturing out on Wednesdays. Walmart is another hot spot. Our entertainment is simpler. One Saturday it was going to the carwash. No joke.

And have I ever said thanks for my job? My employer and boss who allow me to work four 10 hour days? It is an awesome schedule- I'm off Wednesdays, so my Tuesday drive home feels like Friday. My Thursday means just one more day until the weekend. My baby-missing blues have tempered, in part because I've got a full day right in the middle. I AM SO LUCKY, so blessed, so full of thanks_for.

And I'll say it again- the bright side to dad not having a regular job is that we can to spend time together as a real family. I love it.

No comments: