Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sleeping or not

Roman generally stays up later than his sister. The 7'oclock hour is Zoe's time to get sleepy. The 8 o'clock hour is Roman's hour.


What that has to do with this pictures: nothing. Just making text. Although looking at Zoe above reminds me to remind myself that she likes to sleep like this- arms extended. Used to be straight up, now it's also to the side. And I'll never forget waking up one night shortly after both our babies! (I should register that one- our babies!) were home from the hospital to find your daddy sleeping the same way - arms up. I bet I've told that story once or twice before. Well, you better get used to it. Stories repeat.

I often think about how fragile you were, and how scared we were too. Mixed in with the joy was a little bit of fear when the nurses told us you two were getting ready to come home. I was just getting comfortable with the hospital thing and BAM! you can take these fragile beings home.

Feels like forever ago.

I am SO thankful for you two.
I can't believe how lucky we are to have you in our life.

No comments: