Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Roman & Dad

Around 7:30 tonight I decided to take a look at the photos on my camera. The twins' bottles were warming up and Dad was holding you out on the living room couch. I hooked the camera up to the computer and quickly remembered I took some pictures last weekend and never went thru them.


Here's one. Naptime on the loveseat.

I was probably spent too much time at the computer, because when I came out the two babes were asleep in daddy's arms. They could wait no more for their bedtime bottles to warm up.


Actually Roman took his, and Zoe got hers when Dad thew in the towel and decided to put her to bed. Open went the eyes, just like a doll.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are getting SO big! Not to mention, they are absolutely adorable! Can't wait to see you guys!!! Love, Shan

Anonymous said...

Mary & Mikey,
Roman and Zoe are just adorable!! They are growing so fast. Don't you wish you could slow time down? I know I do. Both Roman and Zoe have the most gorgeous eyes. I love seeing your two cute pies! We will be expecting a baby ourselves around September 22 and are very excited. It will be interesting having a preschooler and an infant come September. Anyways, have a wonderful Easter. Take care. Amy