Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sandals weather

Okay, we're just being teased now. We've had a few really nice days. Into the 80's even. Yesterday? 40's. Not right. Not right at all.

About a week or so ago I came home to find the family out on the patio, enjoying the weather.


Roman was bouncing in his jumper, oops bouncy bouncy, and sporting the new sandals Grandma Candy bought him. This would be the 2nd pair of shoes that actually stay on his feet. I think velcro is the key. Those little sandals are SO CUTE. I think half the reason Grandma bought them is because Daddy won't wear sandals. You'll have to talk to him about that. and btw I think I've seen him wear shorts less than a dozen times in the 6 years I've known him.



Below, Roman enjoys a handful of hair. They both like that for some reason.



Meanwhile, Zoe was enjoying her swing. This was the day I realized we had to have two bouncy bouncies. It didn't seem fair that she couldn't bounce along at the same time. Not that she's as spastic as Roman, but hey, she needs the opportunity too!



New tag:
owr= obligatory weather reference, something very Minnesotan

No comments: