Saturday, January 22, 2011

Home.


Your Dad had the opportunity to travel with me on a work trip. I had a room at a very nice place and we had the frequent flyer miles and a generous Grandma Candy willing to watch you two while we were gone. We were gone 3 nights - pictures to follow, I am sure.
I'm still trying to re-situate myself, but I was just looking at pictures and thinking about Zoe's serenade when we got home. You both got very excited that we were home, but Zoe was singing and very humorously, for lack of a better word in my brain at the moment, baying the chorus. We had no idea what she was singing, but she'd pause, lift her head and sing as high as she could. The little performer. Last week I tried to work those curls, above is the result. They were gone as soon as we put a hat on, but we tried. :)

No comments: