Monday, February 11, 2013



I see this picture and I realize how much I’m going to miss my Wednesday’s off with them. We went to the indoor playground a few months back. You too are too big for the little kid area but still unsure about this massive indoor structure. Zoe got herself stuck way up top last year and I had to rescue her, so she’s not so sure about navigating up the tubes and steps and ropes, even with her brother. Which is another thing. You guys have your sibling fighting moments, but you’re actually really close. Which is nice. I hope you maintain a lifelong friendship.



We know who likes to rule the roost.



But you do play nice and take turns.
Sharing is good.



This is what happens when I get tired and fall asleep.
I had no recollection of this.


I remember this.


Blinking noses.



Marble!
(no blinking nose)


Oh Marble, I remember when you were (almost) the size of a marble.
Waaaaah (cry, cry).


He’s like a dog, as soon as he sees you are there he starts begging for food.


Kind of like this, only with arms flayling. That might merit an animated gif (so retro right now!)


Food? Maybe that’s what we should have named the feeder fish. The kids have given names to some of them. We’ve moved on from naming everything Roman and Zoe, but names still take on characteristics of things in the area. Tablet = the variety made of paper. Pearl. Not sure if that’s a necklace or an homage to a character in Finding Nemo…And some others. So far Marble eats a portion of what is given him and keeps others as friends. Or that’s the story I’m spinning today.

No comments: