Thursday, September 11, 2014

Wow, I am so behind

I've lost my system (and that's okay).
Take photos with real camera. Sit down and download. Organize (folderize). Crop. Save. Upload. Write. Publish. Burn a disc once and awhile.  It's demise started with the smart phone (more than 2 years ago) and was escalated by the disappearance of free time in a day.
So, I need to define a new normal.
New normal:
Living in a quiet neighborhood, where the kids can go out and play by themselves (that was a tremendous "oh wow" moment), or more likely with their new neighborhood friends (Matthew and Gabe). It's made me realize that we aren't going to have them 'for ourselves' much longer, not really. So when they're driving me insane with their clinging and their demands for attention (in whatever form it manifests itself), I need to remember that our focused you-are-my-everything time with the little ones is dwindling.

OH MY!
But, we're not their yet.
My best attempt of photographic proof of that the last two months existed:


...checking out a local park....


...checking out the local beach...



....checking out the new school....

...Waiting anxiously and excitedly for the bus on the first day of school...



And, I am told that Zoe, Roman and Gabe all sit together in the same seat now (after the first day). Gabe is in Zoe's class too.




Courtesy of Ms. Johnson.

No comments: