Monday, June 22, 2009

9 months



It's hard to believe how BIG you've gotten and how much you've changed. Your Grandma Jane had a post on her blog today about a family in Western Wisconsin who had quintuplets. I was looking at their blog - little itty bitty 2 pounders. Looking at those pictures brought back some memories or you guys in the Special Care nursery. So small, so fragile. I can't believe how blessed we are that you're healthy and doing well. We appreciate it.


Coming home from work I thought it would be nice to have a picture with you guys at 9 months. In my mind I was holding one of you in each arm. Dad wasn't too keen on going out in the muggy heat, so we stayed inside. Down to the floor I went with you, but a kid in each arm? Not so much. The danger of holding Zoe up is that she'll pull my hair. Ouch! She loves hair. ♫ Hey Jealousy (the Gin Blossoms)♫


Roman is normally the climber, but he was slinking down and fussy. Grandma Candy to the rescue.



Out came the see and say "the cow says MOOOOO... The duck says QUACK QUACK QUACK". That brought both of them to a grinding halt. Those little kicking Roman legs stopped moving. Mesmerized.


No comments: