Monday, June 8, 2009

The Best Birfday Ever !!!

Thank you all! I had the best birthday ever! It rained Saturday as usual, It always rains on my Bday, But Friday night, I got the TV anttenae up and the outside wiring done before the rain. Saturday I got all the inside wiring done at my leisure. And I got to take a good long nap with Roman on the floor! That was the best. I have been working for 2 companies alot lately and havent had time to stop and smell the flowers with the kids, so Saturday being a lazy day with the kids was great. That evening we went to Boston's Pizza for dinner and when the dessert came, while Mommy was holding Roman, trying to eat her cake at the same time, when she brought the spoon to her mouth, Roman opened his like a baby bird thinking it was for him! And on Sunday, we went to the Edina Art Fair, and Zoe, little miss hair dresser, grabbed a handfull of a stranger's hair (poor girl was shocked when Zoe grabbed her hair!)
It is Monday nite and Mommy is yet again on a bidness trip, this time to the Hartford, and she wanted me to post something new. This ones for you Mommy!

Roman has learned to pull himself up on his own and stand up. So while giving sister Zoe a bath, Roman crawled into the bathroom on his own and wanted to give a helping hand!


And video is always good!

P.S. I am posting on Mommy's computer thats why it says Mary posted this...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the blue jeans--any bets on how soon roman will be walking? oh, boy, then the fun begins. zoe's smile in the one pic is radiant. know 'mommy' liked these!

annie

glad the birfday was bestest ever!

Mary said...

I can't wait to see these pictures and watch the video. I'm currently at work and they block both!
I'll check at the airport...free wifi there.

My babies!

Anonymous said...

Such a big Boy! Love that smile Zoe gives her brother!!
Kitty

Auntie Barb said...

Hi guys! so glad all were together for your "birfday"! I love the pics, as usual! Take care ...till next time!!:) HUGS AND KISSES TO ALL!


auntie Barb