Monday, June 15, 2009

Summer time!

After some crappy weather (summer, where are you?!) we finally had a nice weekend. Mama wasn't so good at documenting this weekend. My work trip got me out of blog mode. Actually I'm finding it totally throws me off and I'm all out of sorts. Hopefully I'll be re-adjusted soon. Today would be good. :)
Friday night we met Grandma Jane and headed to the North St Paul Car show. Always a good time. This is the town your Grandpa Jon grew up in, so it's fun to go back and visit. I always think of NSP as a suburb, but I left Friday night thinking it's more like a small town. Whatever that means! We'll be back again this summer, so consider this fair notice you'll be seeing car pictures sometime soon. Babes and cars.

I spent Saturday cracking the whip - daddy helped with a bunch of housekeeping duties. And we got you out of the house to visit more people (you really do love that). Daddy's aunt's stepson had an open house for graduation (Tina's Max), so we spent a few hours hanging out by their pool.

I suppose that was inspiration for Sunday.
Hangin' at the pool.



Okay, it's really a bath, but hey you gotta start somewhere, right?



Of course things OUTSIDE the pool are interesting.



Camera time! Of course I couldn't get them both to look at the camera.



Daddy's working the video camera and got a smile from Zoe.



Don't worry guys, we're working on a bigger pool!



Kickin' back...

2 comments:

Jane said...

Beach buddies. Hanging at the pool. That's just ducky!

Auntie Barb said...

Hey, pool guy, bring me a beer! Roman looks totally relaxed w/ his feet almost crossed on that last pic!!! TOO CUTE:)!