Wednesday, May 25, 2011

One lump, or two?

So Sunday evening I says to your Dad, I says, "I'm going to go spend some quality time with my camera".  He hears me. He rustles you up and asks if you want to watch a movie. Of course. Yes. I'm at my computer in the bedroom, the door is open so I can hear the movie start, I hear you settle down. A little chitter chatter at the previews/etc. Normal.

I get going at downloading/cropping/etc some pictures and get a bunch of blog posts up (see below). I get so far along with this that I start to feel like something is wrong. It's that eerie "I have too much time to myself" feeling. You're still quiet, which isn't unusual when you're watching a movie that interests you. But I figure I better go see what's happening.

I go down the hall and see this to my right.


"oh, Daddy's sleep-..."

And then I turn to the left and see why it was so quiet.



Hazelnut flavored coffee creamer.


By the handful.
Yes, we're awesome parents.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talk about creativity! Ro and Zo surely have it. Nice Nap Dad?
Smiles, annie

Jane said...

Yes, you are awesome parents. Giving it all. sometimes collapsing and taking that much needed nap or to do something creative with the camera. The kids are awesome too. Very creative. Making art out of coffee creamer. Won't be the last art project you find, I think. All part of having kids and having those memories.