Thursday, May 31, 2012

Time to unpack the 18 month old Amazon purchase


There are times when I go a little bit nuts with the online sales.  The box with the little red wheelbarrow sat downstairs for 2 winters, so I'm guessing I got this sometime in the fall 2010. Dang! I so wanted to say 'aught 10'. But that isn't right. I suppose I could lie so I could say 'aught 9', but is it really worth it?


And any rate, Roman was helping out. He likes pieces of things. He likes things that go together. Ask him to put his shoes on and he'll whine "I don't know HOW to put my shoes on". Except when he forgets that he doesn't know how to put his shoes on he'll sit right in front of me and put his socks AND his shoes on. There's a bit of defiance built into a 3.5+ year old. Par for the course I guess.


'I don't know HOW to walk.' Except when he gets a new wheelbarrow.

No comments: