Monday, July 2, 2012

cars and cars



One afternoon we took out all your cars. Eight or more Lightening McQueens? Why? I don't know for sure, although some of them came with sets of something...


But they are still a favorite. 

Your Dad's been working hard (3 summer school classes - brutal) and 'work' work too. When he finally had a day off he declared it to be Back to the 50's MSRA day at the fairgrounds.


 I was free to take a 'Mommy day', but I went along after Zoe insisted. We got to check out some cars.  Zo and I rested tnext to this one for awhile while Dad and Roman meandered.


We got to sit IN this pink one. 


Lots to see.


"I want to go to the next booth!" Meandering = shopping for more toys. Ro scored a model Harley Davidson motorcycle, of all things! The price is right.


"I want my pink polka dot!"


And Cheeeeze. Your messiness still amazes me, little one.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I asked Roman if he had seen many race cars at Back to the Fifties at the fairgrounds. He said, "no, hot rods". I don't think I knew the difference at 3 yrs.