Sunday, July 1, 2012

It's a bird


It's a cornfield. Or at least I think it's corn. Don't ask ME. What does a cornfield have to do with anything?


What does Zoe sitting on Daddy's lap pretending to drive have to do with anything?
VROOM VROOM!


Or Roman. Roman sitting in his seat eating "schips"? Scheeto schips at that. Those are the BEST because they are the messiest. (ugh)


I don't know but your Dad has his video camera pointed at the sky.


It's a bird...


It's a plane!


It's a bunch of planes!


It's a family of interlopers sitting on a country road near the Mankato Air Show watching the skies.


And the distance was probably just about right. Zo and Ro aren't too interested in big sounds yet Although your Dad did go out and get Zo her very own pink ear muffs and Roman a pair of red ones. And decorated each with appropriate bling. Great for 4th of July fireworks coming up soon!



The Blue Angels. 
I'm not one to be all that impressed by mechanical things. I mean I'll enjoy the car show and all that, but I'm not really there to drool over the cars. But these planes are IMPRESSIVE. Actually I'd have to redact that and say I have always been impressed by planes in general. They invoke something (little girl, looking up, imaging where are these people are going...and wanting to go to),  but that's another post maybe. But military planes are IMPRESSIVE, big bold font.  I don't care who you are. I can bore you with when this hit me (New Mexico/summer 2004) but I won't. 
But wow.

No comments: