Wednesday, July 25, 2012

the Universe (that's mighty grand, isn't it?)

It's been a H-O-T summer. We've had our a/c on for at least a month straight. It's almost like winter being cooped up inside and it's starting to get to me.  That and a weekend of just me and he sick kids. Staying in the house makes me SO LAZY.
But I thought I better catch up on some photos....Like these. We went back to the Mall of America Nickelodeon Universe a few weeks ago.  The ride point wristband was burning a hole in my pocket. But going someplace indoors and temperature controlled sounded like a good idea. Rather smart for Minnesota actually. Or so I re-discovered.


This time the sister joined the brother in the trucks. 
I tell you the excitement leading up to this is a joy to behold.


And all the steering and bell ringing.



And Zoe and I got to go on the Blues Clues ride.


Roman: not so interested.





But Grandma Candy got a hug.


While Zo and Dad...


...went up, up and away.


I Choo choo choose you, little train.


(some Simpsons things stick with your Mom)


to da loo!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Love it when I check the blog and find a lot of pictures. Fun day today. The caboose picture is my favorite.
Grandma J