Friday, September 14, 2012

First day of pre pre-school



Yep, that's right. Three year old preschool, even though you're almost four. There's got to be a cutoff somewhere. Zoe chose the dress. "In case there are girls there in fancy clothes." I did buy the dress but every time I see it I think muumuu (had to look that work up, not moo moo apparently). But it's one of her favorites.


School: complete with play areas. Parents were invited for an abbreviated day one. When it's only 2 hours twice a week that's means a one hour first day exploring the room.


And drawing a self portrait.


Maybe even fixing the place up a bit. Safety first. Roman was all over this too.



And after a story with Grandma Jane. She kindly watched you as I went back to work.
And how am I feeling about the preschool thing?
Hmph. Inconclusive. I think it's a good thing, I do. 
Yet still I got a little cranky about it all. 

No comments: