Sunday, September 2, 2012

Girl needs a do.



She refuses to wear pigtails, ponytails, barrettes, clips, headbands or anything in her hair for more than half an hour. And that's pushing it. Braids start to undo themselves (even before she yanks them out). And she's got the "in your face" hair. Bangs? I don't know. Your dad gives a big "umm...I don't think so". We've been talking about it and now Zoe seems to be on board. For the longest time it was "I want long hair like Rapunzel." I think she still does, but she's adaptable. 
Good girl.
And preschool starts Tuesday so now is the time to get 'er done.
Or not. I'm usually not one who wants to follow the norm. 
Maybe with all my free time I'll browse the Internet.

^this picture reminds me off Sia's Clap Your Hands. the song annoys the heck out of your dad. No, maybe it's fair to say MY rendition of this song annoys the heck out of your dad.

1 comment:

grandma Jane said...

Zoe will let me put a dab of mousse, or "product" as the beautician calls it, to keep the hair out of her eyes.