Friday, August 2, 2013

Dinosaurs (at the zoo)


With Grandma Candy.
Zoo day. 
Zoe demonstrated her trepidation about this whole dinosaur thing. Dad and Grandma took you last year and only got you two to go through the exhibit by starting at the end and making your way to the beginning. Not sure how that makes it better, but it worked. 
This year we went in through the intended entrance. Zoe was still not so sure. 
So on Dad's shoulders she rode.


T-rex.
RAAAHR. 
Squeeze Daddy's neck.


And some more.


Get me OUTTA HERE!


Roman loved it.




Some fancy face painting at our picnic.


I kind of freaked out the artist. 
When Zoe sat down I said to the girl, who was probably college age, "do you have a twin?"
She looked incredulous.
I gave her a moment and then I told her that she looked familiar.
She'd painted the kids faces at Como town a few weeks before and told us she had a twin after discovering you two were twins as well.
Small world!


No comments: