Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas Vacation Shenanigans (or: I couldn't think of a title)


Viewed in a magazine: "She's beautiful"
(snip, snip for her notebook journal)
Viewed on a digital kiosk at the mall ".....Mom, Mom...LOOK!" 


Source (any a very interesting site to poke around, lots of incredibly beautiful photos and illustrations by talented artists...)

Known in our house as the 'Pepsi Girl'.
Last week Zoe decided to write her a letter (as much as a 5 year old can). I think I planted the seed thinking that maybe we could figure out a way to write a note to Ms. Sofia Vergara (aka "Pepsi Girl") sometime. Sometime to the 5 year olds is typically RIGHT NOW. As I was cleaning up I found some leftover Christmas cards and blank envelopes. Zoe took a blank envelope and disappeared.  She came back with a sealed envelope (I did see strips of yellow paper at some point, likely part of the interior). She asked me to write on it. She didn't know how to tell me to address it and put a stamp on it, but she understood the concept by pointing and saying it in another way. Since we're several days out from that conversation I don't remember what she said, but I do find it amazing that we're at that level of conversing. And she's learned so much (Roman is no slouch either!). I don't know that she was happy with my hand drawn stamp, but after I wrote "To Pepsi Girl" she took it back and decorated it.


I confirmed that those are shoulders. ;)


So now, I need to figure out what to do. Zoe's pretty determined to get this in the mail. Yet I wonder about the mysterious contents, likely mysterious even when they are opened ;).

1 comment:

Grandma Jane said...

Zoe's first fan letter ! Funny it should be to the "Pepsi Girl". Pretty dress, long hair, makeup. What is not to like for a five year old girl?
Grandma Jane