Saturday, December 28, 2013

Proud Mama


This morning Roman and Zoe asked if they could go downstairs. Sure. Until Christmas this isn't something they'd want to do themselves, but this year Santa left their presents down there, so apparently the reward of going someplace kind of scary outweighs the scariness.  What did Santa bring? An art easel for Zoe and a foosball table for Roman.

So down they went, and I was getting things done around the house and Mike was reading one of his new books. It's awfully quiet I thought. For a few minutes. Then I went to check on them. They were fine, as expected, and Zoe had created this masterpiece on her easel.
WOW. I was blown away.


I had her explain to me what she wrote in this video.



I enjoyed it immensely (as you can tell). 
Little did I know that we have horse riding (horsridn) and too much shopping (zopin) in our future (nevermind zckol in our present and a food fit in our past).

No comments: