Saturday, December 21, 2013

Pre-K visit

On Halloween, Zoe's pre-k class had a "stay and play" in the afternoon. Dad was able to make it to that one, but Mom didn't.  Yesterday, the last day before the 2 week holiday break, both Roman and Zoe had a "stay and play" and Mom got to participate.  Since Dad had been to Zoe's class, he went to Roman's and Mom got Zoe's class.  Grandma B joined too since it was uncertain if Dad would have work obligation that day.  I was looking forward to it. I had stayed with R&Z one time in preschool last year too and it was really interesting to see what it was they did when they went there. 


Zoe showed me many learning stations, including the writing one. She picked her notebook (the yellow one!) and showed me some of her drawings. This one was a flag eating a carrot.  I didn't get a closeup of it, but it did look like a flag eating a carrot. 
We also read a book, dug in some moon sand, heard a story and Zoe had a special snack: graham cracker decorated with frosting and colorful cereal. MMM sugar.

I noticed a wall of family pictures, with a note from each child about it.
Here is Zoe's.



Me and my brother and my dad and my mom. I like to go on vacations and I like to go to the Mall of America with them, and the last thing is that I like to go to IKEA with them. We like to go camping, and we like to hang out together. Well, the thing is, I just like to have fun with them. Sometimes we like to go swimming.


Loved it :)
Although we went camping ONE time for ONE night about 2 years ago.
Nailed it on the IKEA though ;)

No comments: