Sunday, September 28, 2008

They're Here... September 22 2008



Zoe Cate was born at 5:46pm, she weighed 5lbs and 6oz, 18.5" long with a head of 13" round. This is a photo of her right after coming out of the delivery room.

Roman Wesley was born a short 2 minutes after at 5:48pm. He weighed 5lbs and 5oz, 19" long and had a 13.25" head.



















P-Mama could not wait to post , and I have had just too much to do, so here is my introduction.
Roman was named after P-Mama's father's father. The Wesley comes from my mother's father.
Zoe just kinda came out of left field. It means "Full of Life" in Greek, and in the womb she was very lively. Both Mama and Daddy liked the name, but the middle name proved to be more of a challenge, and Mama had suggested Cate after Roman's wife Catherine. It fit perfectly. We loved it. So we now have 2 very beautiful babies. A bit early mind you ... but I guess thats them making up for all the times I have been late!

No comments: