Friday, November 28, 2008

I think he's got this figured out...



More Roman pictures. Why? When we got home from our Thanksgiving outing and got both R & Z fed Roman decided he wanted to be awake, wide awake. We had put him in his vibrating chair, but alas that wasn't going to cut it. In mom's arms, yeah I think I prefer that, he said.


I put on some music (a little jazz) and danced around with him. Still awake. I had managed to get halfway ready for bed- pajama top on (the better to spit up upon). But bedtime for Mom it would not be. I told Dad to get out the camera. A photo opportunity.

The living room has become something of a disaster area. I think I better get used to it.


The piano now acts as a shelf for all the stuff we're accumulating. Supplies for daycare - 2 days/week starting on Tuesday; extra clothes for Roman (you gotta have them handy when he demands a wardrobe change throughout the day...:); iron and ironing board (never quite made it back downstairs after last week's attempt to get some 'work clothes' ready; vacuum (ditto, not quite back in it's resting spot after a quick attempt at cleaning); and the Thanksgiving Day paper, full of ads. Also note Sam, sitting under the chair in his favorite spot: right next to the large heat register. Nice and toasty for him.




This Black Friday I actually took advantage of exactly one deal: The Tickle me Cookie Monster and Tickle me Ernie. $5 each at Big Lots, of which there is one 2 minutes from our house. Good deal and I didn't have to fight crowds to get it. I was up at 5 something feeding Roman and made my way over 10 minutes before the doors opened. There were probably 11 people in front of me, of which probably 11 went in search of the same deal.

Meanwhile I must plan my strategy for Zoe's photo shoot...3 more days off (woo hoo!) to accomplish it. Lucky me. Dad goes into work today but should be home this weekend, which is really, really nice. Mom misses him.

No comments: