Monday, November 24, 2008

Week 9


Okay, the photos reflect week 9 less one day. Sundays are going to be picture day. I thought I'd better start dressing them in some of the outfits that they'll be outgrowing soon. This matching set came from Kitty. She became an aunt again last week with the birth of little Francis Louise. Francis' mom worked at the Baby Gap and outfitted us with some adorable clothes, including the blue hoodie and pants Roman was wearing in the previous post.

I picked this photo because it highlights one of those details about Roman I don't want to forget. Sometimes when he sleeps, often when one of us is holding him, his mouth scrunches up like this. So cute. Don't we all think our kids are adorable? And aren't they? :)



It reminds me that we're happy they've developed a layer of fat. They were so skinny when they were born. Mom is SO HAPPY to be spending the weekend with both Roman & Zoe. Going back to work was tough and thankfully this upcoming week is a short one because of the Thanksgiving Holiday. Mom will have a four day weekend with you again. Unfortunately dad is working long days, including this weekend and it probably won't let up until the new year.

It kind of looks like Zoe is punching Roman, huh? An indication of things to come? Zoe wasn't too keen on settling in for a picture with her brother:


As I was getting ready to put Zoe in the Snugli carrier (thanks Liz & Kevin!) so that I could sit down with free hands and download these photos I noticed she was now ready for her closeup. I think she likes the individual attention. Smart girl.




No comments: