Sunday, November 16, 2008

This little piggie went to market...


We haven't had much opportunity to gaze on the twins toes. The weather is cool and we're making sure the little ones are properly covered up. Roman doesn't like to keep socks on, he wiggles himself out of them. And most of his outfits have "feet" in them anyway, so the little piggies don't get viewed.

Yesterday was picture day at the B household. Roman had on some pants, sans socks, and we got the above shot of Roman's feet. How can feet be so cute? So small and soft. Apparently not ticklish yet either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I was a little girl, my mom taught me not to touch a baby's hands, but their feet. Oh, how I want to touch this precious pair! I am known in some circles as 'a toe pinching woman!' :-)

Thanks for this great photo! And all to date and to come! Enjoy them so much!

annie