Sunday, March 6, 2011

More random snaps


We went to the Children's Museum something like 3 times in a month, and each time we went we were able to do something different, and I thought "what an AWESOME place!"  I'm still not sure if I want to venture there on my own, without Dad.


I picked up some Girl Scout cookies from your cousin Mina and asked her if she'd be interested in going sometime and she answered with an enthusiastic yes. Woo hoo! I'm sure she'd love to help you cook. She remembered making paper. That is a section I've stayed out of so far, but I think Dad brought Zoe in there last time (and she didn't want to leave).


I thought this little nook was kind of cool. A place to sit down with a book, a book about...


Fish? You like fish too? But of course.


And transferring groceries from one cart to the other... now there's some fun.
I must say that we have had the advantage of going at off times. Wednesday morning into lunch (that place clears out at noon!) and later on a Saturday. Not so much competition as a Saturday morning, although you do get to witness other kids meltdowns. The end of a long day of playing makes for some slithery toddlers.

No comments: