Friday, February 17, 2012

Como Zoo

Zoe's zoo- let's go see a Zebra. We're hyper aware of letters right now and you two are good and picking out words on signs that have "your" letters. "R! That's in MY name." Zoe's usually stuck with finding an "E", although one day we hit the bonanza and found a sign with an R and a Z and I'm sure with an odd "o" or "e". Actually I think is by Aldi, which has recently become a go to source for produce and other odd essential. Which means we'll see it again. But back to Como. We found Zoe's zebras, but the giraffe was more intriguing. 


I told you guys this guy was listening to us. I initiated the conversation. You're already wearily tolerating me ;)


See - his ears were moving! Just like a cat folding his ears back.


And he kept a close eye on us.
Made me kind of sad that it's too cold for him to go outside. Just stands in his little space.

No comments: