Thursday, February 2, 2012

perspective

I've got my computer set up to run a slideshow after x minutes. The other day I passed by and saw a picture I took awhile back. The contents of that picture? The kitchen floor with plastic containers spread all over the floor. I'm sure I thought it was funny. Look! The kids like to play with tupperware!  Now, it's just normal. Maybe not the kitchen plastics everywhere (although that happens), but STUFF.. Stuff EVERYWHERE. Drives me a little batty sometimes.

Funny enough though, I did take these pictures in the last two weeks.



I had brought these up from the basement and within minutes they were being stacked.


And tumbled by a "I'm a good helper!" sister.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're a good stacker, Roman! And what a great BD cake for Uncle Dave! Bet it tasted good too. annie