Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Sleeping Bag

Last night the kids were playing in our room before bed and someone had the idea to stick their feet in the pillowcase. Ta da! A sleeping bag. At bedtime they wanted to do the same thing. Ok, fine. Although I went and got some extra pillows so they would have their regular pillow as well. Both of them got all wrapped up. And went to bed. (Unlike tonight, they are in there yammering away....)

This morning I woke Zo up to get her ready for daycare. Actually she woke up and found me - she all bleary eyed and not really awake. I got her ready in the living room and went in to get her brother. I figured I could flip on the light since little boy was going to have to brave the world eventually. He's not an early riser by nature. Here is what I found.


Still tucked in his "sleeping bag" from the night before. 

Last week when I went to wake him up I took the blanket off. He turned over and pulled it back on. Yeah, buddy, I know. Who wants to leave a warm bed?!

No comments: