Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Roman's coming home!

Roman's ready to come home today. We'll be getting him this evening. It's very exciting. I went in at 9 this morning when he was in the midst of his "car seat challenge". He sits in his car seat for an hour and his heart rate, breathing rate and oxygen levels are monitored. He passed. Hurrah!
I took a look at his chart an it looks like his weight was 5lbs 10 oz at midnight. Good deal.
We just got back from Sister Zoe's first doctors appointment. She's up to 5lbs 14 oz- a gain of 4 ounces from Monday. Yikes. Good job. She won't have go to the doctor for another two months, but the scale in the office is open and available whenever we would like to use it. We liked her pediatrician too - this liking the doctor thing is something I've come to appreciate.

And in tangentially related news on the way out of the doctor's office I saw a scale and decided to weigh myself. I hit my highest weight ever 3 weeks ago. Today I am 50 pounds lighter. 50 pounds! Holy water retention Batman!

No comments: