Saturday, February 28, 2009

Double Yolk - The New Sunday Funnies!

Hi all. I know what you're thinking, and you're probably right. (Sorry, Magnum PI reference) I have read the Sunday funnies before. They dont draw them like they used to. Well, in the absense of a full time time job, and me milling about, Mommy and I came up with this:




Our own Sunday Funnies. Every Sunday from now on, there will be a post with a picture of you two (Roman and Zoe) with a comic book type caption. Usually with some kinda joke or punchline, hence the name Double Yolk - a play on words - doulble yolk meaning twins like you guys and double joke - but in many langauges "J" is pronounced as a "Y". Now I know most of the adult fanbase will get this (hopefully) but I had to spell it out for when Zoe and Roman read this, anyways, ever onward, ever onward. Well with out further delay, here will be the first installment. Enjoy!



No comments: