Friday, February 20, 2009

Soon, there will be pictures. And

And, I think some blog posts.
Just about every night I think about something to say. But then by the time there's time I'm ready to sleep.

Last Friday I came home from work and went to Zoe. She started chattering away, not something she does a lot. So I talked back to her and we kept it going for several minutes. I couldn't stop staring at her because she seemed like she'd changed so much, started to look older somehow. Like I missed it in the conglomeration of days and BAM! here she is, getting to be a little girl. Roman too- mainly I'm surprised at how much hair he's getting (not yet for his sister though). He looks more and more like a little boy and less like an infant. My pictures at work need to be updated- they don't look the same!

Tonight I had them on the floor together, trying to make them laugh. I did, but they also spent some time grabbing each others hands. Almost holding them. Oh my, if that isn't the cutest thing. They're definitely using their hands more and are more aware. Roman even almost flipped over from his back to his tummy - he was 3/4 of the way there. I told Mike Roman was going to be the child who crawls in bed with us and has his feet in our face a few hours later. He's always sideways and far from his original spot in his crib. This morning I went in and he had both legs sticking out the side. Zoe just scoots her way thru the night, by morning her head is against the rail.

No comments: