Friday, February 27, 2009

Your Daddy likes..

..to sleep in. Since I leave the house by 6:15 in the morning (or earlier if possible), it is your dad's responsibility to get you guys up and fed in the morning. When he doesn't have a set time to be somewhere it's a little tougher for him to get out of bed, especially if he's been up late the night before. No, he's not our carousing and wreaking havoc. Usually he's working on his computer or watching a dvd. Yesterday was one of those days he had to get up early, around the time I was leaving, and I know he was up late working on a project. Roman was ready to eat and Mom had to go. After feeding Roman dad fell asleep again. Since Miss Zoe doesn't really make noise in the morning she just hung out until dad woke up. Mom thinks this thru your whole schedule off because it seems like by 7:30 at night you're ready for your last bottle and beddy bye time. Even if you ate 2 hours ago. Such was the case last night. Cranky, crabby and out of sorts. Again today Mom had to go and Roman was beginning to let the world know it was bottle time. I checked on Zoe and she gave me a a blank look for a second- just waking- and then a giant smile. That's my girl. By the time I got to work your dad im'ed me that both had been fed. And apologized for being cranky when I nudged him and said "please get up....you'll hear them if they cry, won't you?" He said:
starsky**** (6:44:22 AM): sorry i was crabby - had a bad dream

Okay, that's a good excuse.
Daddy's not a morning person and I wonder which one of you will inherit it. Actually Mommy's not a morning person either, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

p.s. Dad- don't be mad at me for telling tales...You're an awesome Dad.

No comments: