Monday, February 15, 2010

Construction Zones

Over turned coffee table?



That makes for some good cllimbing apparatus.



It must be the mid winter "I need a change"! phase. We've been working on small house projects. Re configuring and shifting things. That coffee table has moved around. It's nice for us adults to have, but it gets in the way for Ro & Zo. It now sits tipped up in our bedroom (in daddy's way, let's see how long that lasts).

So...new high chairs... The old new kitchen table (old new= something new at the end of December) is being tested out in the old new playroom/spare bedroom/old office. We'll see how this all pans out.

Me, I'm happy. I've just hooked up my old monitor to my laptop and have a nice warm space (basements in the winter= no good) in our bedroom and a bigger monitor than the notebook affords. It's going to be nice when I'm looking at pictures again.

Woo-who-whoo.

No comments: