Thursday, May 27, 2010

Get the picture?

Not only is the backyard fun, just because it's outside, but it comes complete with critters.

Like worms.I'm not sure how we got on this. Oh yes, I was weeding, trying to be productive with my time outside. Then I thought I'd show them what a worm looked like. And now that spot of the yard is our worm farm.
Joy.



Time to move on. Water, and a "fountain" to drink from.



Now that's fun.


See?



And Zoe found a nice nest of ants. Buggies indeed. Birds. Bunnies. Worms. Ants, er "buggies", what else do we need?



Melmo.



Best 25 cents I've ever spent (why bother???!)



Ah, back to worm digging.



Which means...Water and dirt...



Why the heck not?



Being up to date with photos just means we need more adventure. Almost up to date- which means I better start planning for the long weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a classic collection of photos! Roman and Zoe's discoveries are so charming! annie