Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Thank you!

Thank You! If only I could convey how Zoe says it ("ewe"). Oftentimes it's even appropriate. My, you two are learning. Apparently Roman got in a new one at daycare today. Shawn was getting ready to put him down for a nap but was trying to grab something off the shelf. Shawn told him "no honey, it's time for a nap, you can play with that later". Roman's response (and I can see the look as I imagine it) "pleeese?". Little boy.

The other night I started singing one of their books to them. Thankfully it's a very short book.




Bubbles, bubbles on your nose
Bubbles, bubbles on your toes



Bubbles, bubbles in your hair
Bubbles, bubbles everywhere!



Thank ewe for the help!
Turn about fair play. They've been letting me wash their hair and faces for 19 months...

1 comment:

Jane said...

Zoe has that intense look on her face....like an artist sculpting painting. Roman just looks like he is up to some mischief. Cute.