Saturday, May 8, 2010



See? We DID have sunny days (previous post)
It makes us so happy. Zoe and Roman like to climb up to the big people chairs (as well as the little ones - Zoe sits down and pulls the table way up close to her chest. Kind of funny).
Actually I think it makes mama happy. Weather definitely has an impact on my mood. I've had my week + of dragging around. We're ready for sun...

And by the way I really want to sit down with a video camera and get some talking on camera. You both have a fairly large vocabulary. Roman says Zoe, Zoe won't say Zoe. Oh well. That's all going to happen soon enough!

The other night your dad and I were out past your bed time. I didn't think I was going to have a chance to see you that day. I'm out the door before you get up and went to my evening destination from work. Well your dad went in to check on you and you woke up. So out you came to visit. It was pretty funny because you weren't quite awake. Continuously smiling, but staring, and not quite there. So cute. So cuddly.

No comments: