Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Friday


On your mom's birthday, we enjoyed a pizza dinner at Village Pizza (****yum!) in NSP with your grandma and grandpa and uncle Dave.  It was car show night and we hadn't been yet this year. It's somewhat of an effort since I work late ("late" is relative I guess), but I took a few hours off so we could get together. Plus it's been h-o-t most nights.
It's kind of cool how the downtown has morphed. There were a bunch of businesses there that weren't there last time we went. And the Chinese restaurant even added some tables outside to dine al fresco. It was a perfect night to stroll.
Here's what Roman is telling me as I type:
"I don't like the very, very loud Mustangs.... I like the ones that aren't very noisy. I like the better ones."
Yes, Roman, I think we can agree to that. We like the better ones.

We even found a pink one for Zo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the noise, Ro. Zo, I can see that pink one was for you! amp

darcie said...

we need to hit up this car show - we hit the Hastings one as often as we can but I'd love to scope this one out...
one of these days!