Sunday, August 28, 2011

Time to prepare...

Just under two weeks out for the big B family event of the year - aunt Shannon and soon to be uncle Ryan's wedding. This means haircuts. I had the privilege of bringing both of you in for yours. Zoe, hers in imperceptible. Roman was in need of his little boy haircut. They both did really well and I think the dum dum at the end helps. So discussed before I am sure. 
A few minutes ago I threw some moco de gorila gel   in Roman's hair(intriguing name, si). It had been too long for it until this haircut. Don't think he'll be sporting this 'do on the big day, but I enjoyed the smile that spread across  Roman's face when I took him to the mirror to check it out. Genuine. I asked him if I could take his picture and he nodded.



 Then gave the standard "I'm having my picture taken" grin (above) and then the full out over the top eyes shut cheesy grin.  But a few more snaps and I did something silly that made him give his gen-u-ine smile. Got it!


But oh my, you're looking so big!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You called it 'looking so big' as that was my first thought when I saw the two pics! Handsome lad!annie