Friday, November 18, 2011

Day After Halloween


Zoe finally agreed to wear these new glow in the dark skeleton pjs the day after Halloween. She refused before, they scared her for some reason. But the day after Halloween she ASKED to wear them. No, I have no clue why.  It's not totally out of character though. Miss Zo is freaked out by stuff. We went to the mall the other day and had 2 instances of near terror. The first time we were in Sears and saw a big inflatible merry go round with Santa, Rudolf, Mickey and Minnie Mouse (yeah, I'm not sure either). That was fine, but we turned the corner and Zoe spotted the Abominable Snowman. No. No. No. She dragged me the other way, screaming. So now she's kind of afraid to go to any store displays of Christmas decorations. We have a 2ft or so Abominable Snowman from Grandma Candy from last year and she didn't like it then. I think she likes it even less now. At Halloween I thought they'd get a kick out of a singing cat we have. Nope. Fleeing in terror.

She was also freaked out by the EMPTY Santa set. I don't think she'll be sitting on Santa's lap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad she finally was willing to wear them. I hope she liked the glow! We had to get another pair of glow in dark pjs we like them so much!
Rebecca