Sunday, November 6, 2011

Extend-a-Holiday


We started this year in Maple Grove on Saturday... A little trick or treating down "main street"

Which took about an hour and allowed for a picture with this bear who I think permanently resides outside the Rocky Mountain chocolate factory.


Then on actual Halloween, I took off work early so we could get goin'. 

A stop to see Grandma Candy on her break time at work.


And we had to make a stop at Jannie and Gordon's house. 



Lots of fun stuff to look at!


And a dog that beckons. 



The first year we took you here it was Roman who got the kiss. This year Zoe had Matisse's attention.


And Zoe liked it.


And so did Matisse I think.



I tried to recreate the shot from 2009, but you wouldn't have it.




Then off to Grandma and Grandpa's. We brought pumpkins.


I like Mike!

Carved courtesy of your dad ;)
I can't wait for the new Muppet Movie, it goes without saying that I love George (the Curious one) and I think a Monsters, Inc prequel is in the works.



No comments: