Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Caspar

I've been voraciously attempting crossword puzzles of late and now your Dad is in the act (at least at the beginning of the week). Tonight I got home a little late and found the family in the dining room, the kids with their 'sketti and Dad pouring over the Tuesday puzzle.  Naturally I put in my two sense worth.
1980s defense secretary Weinberger
Casper!

"Casper?" said Roman in his little boy high pitched questioning voice.
"Casper the ghost?" ask Zoe.
"Casper Weinberger" answered your Dad.
"Casper Weinberger" practiced Roman.

You never know when this may come in handy, Roman and Zoe. Judging by the highly repetitious crossword clues it may be in just a couple of weeks.

And it's Caspar
C
A
S
P
A
R

 crossed with 
OSCARMADISON

And since work has been taxing on the brain and seems to seep up all every last drop of attention I can give to computer work this blog isn't getting updated. A Lull.

And I must say you are more challenging little folks as of late.
I sometimes wonder if you're too much for your Grandma Jane (because sometimes you're too much for ME), but then I hear about playing choo choo train. I had you re-create it one of the last times we were out there.


All aboard!
And then Grandma tells me you guys were so much fun with your little imaginations. 
Go Grandma.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this photo of Grandma Jane in 'the train' with Roman and Zoe, right down to the whistle! :-) annie