Friday, August 14, 2009

Fish Lake

Sunday was time to explore another park. I picked up a hard copy of the Three Rivers Park district map when we were at Elm Creek last week and figured we'd investigate some other parks.

I thought we'd try Eagle Lake. I saw it have a golf course there, but also a paved trail. When we arrived it looked mostly like a golf course. Since I had brought the wagon with me (just me, Daddy was working) I thought maybe a golf course was a bad idea. Bing! No, we won't take that chance.

So we went down the road a few miles to another park: Fish Lake.

Here we are on the trail. Apparently Zoe is very excited about sunscreen.



The trail isn't super long, but I think it's long enough.

There's a little beach, which looked to be shallow. I think daddy and I must bring you back to try out swimming...













2 comments:

Jane said...

Maybe there are some little fish in Fish Lake and that is something else mom and daddy can show you later. I can see it now. Little kids and a little fishing pole with a little Snoopy bobber. Maybe that is something grandpa can show you.

Anonymous said...

Precious moments, Mary, and I know you are treasuring them. I so enjoy your sharing them. annie